Encore Elite Partners (EEP) is offering an internship – part-time position as a digital social media - content coordinator. This position will be covering posts on VA Kids Trail and Go Blue Ridge Travel (GoBRT) social media channels. Responsibilities will center on the software program (Meltwater) we utilize for our digital channels. Social Media platforms will include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Tik-Tok.
For 2019, the VA Kids Trail will be developing a new website and it will require storytelling content to be written. You will work with the EEP Team developing this content, centered around exploratory itineraries with an emphasis on multi-generational travel. Through the use of storytelling, GoBRT and the Kids Trail and their sister site, Taste of Blue Ridge, bring visitors to the mountains and valleys of Virginia and West Virginia for culinary, adventure, and family fun experiences. The ultimate goal is to sell this region as a national culinary and family travel destination.
· Follow a monthly PR – Digital marketing content calendar
· Weekly posts to multi-digital channels through EEP’s software platform
· Research of strong #hashtag relationships to foster development of good communications with EEP’s community partners
· Strong time management skills
· Strong written communication skills with a passion for writing
· Creative passion to step out of the box
· Knowledge of social media including best practices to maximize reach and engagement on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Tik-Tok
· Disciplined and organized
· Capability to work independently
· Skills required:
· Advanced computer skills to include Word, Excel, Google docs, Google Slides and PowerPoint.
· Experience in the financial arrangement required by each university based on a credited course or a job experience internship will be discussed per applicant. Part-time employee will be paid monthly with salary to be discussed. Very limited mileage is required and will be compensated. Anticipated travel is 10%. Flexible hours.
Salary to be discussed in interview
To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Items to include: Resume, Cover Letter, and Writing Sample